The Hawthorn Building – A History

Hawthorn Building, Completion of the East and South Wings

The Hawthorn Building, Completion of the East and South Wings

The Hawthorn Building, Completion of the East and South Wings

The School of Art and Technological School was completed in 1897 and is named after the first Head Master of the technical school Mr J H Hawthorn, BA. The South Wing (facing on to Richmond Street) was completed in 1909 (picture by Briony Latter).

Bookmark the permalink.